- How far in advance should I schedule an appointment?
We suggest scheduling appointments as soon as possible to assure scheduling during your preferred date and time. Weekend and evening appointments tend to fill up two weeks in advance. We strongly recommend rescheduling any appointments immediately following your appointment.
- When should I arrive?
Please check in 10-minutes prior to the start of your appointment. This will allow you plenty of time to check in, and prepare for your treatment.
- What if I am late for my appointment?
Arriving late will simply limit the time for your service resulting in either a shortened service or rescheduling your appointment. If your service time is shortened, it will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed or inconvenienced. We will do everything we can to accommodate you.
- What should I wear?
We want your visit to be as relaxing and enjoyable as possible, so please wear what’s comfortable for you. We have locker room facilities equipped with robes, sandals, towels, shower facilities, select toiletry items and lockers for your use. When coming in for a pedicure, we recommend wearing or bringing open-toed sandals. We recommend leaving all jewelry and any valuables at home, as Two Rivers Salon & Spa will not be responsible for any misplaced items.
- What if I need to cancel an appointment?
We understand that things come up. As a courtesy, if you are unable to keep an appointment, we request a minimum of 24-hour notice and 72-hour notice for parties of four or more in order to avoid cancellation fees.
Gratuities are at the clients discretion and are appreciated by our highly qualified staff for outstanding service.
- Are children allowed in the spa?
In consideration of all our guests, we are unable to render services to those guests accompanied by children who do not have appointments. Please understand that in order to preserve the relaxing and stress-free environment of the spa, childcare should be arranged prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Why was I asked for my credit card when bookingÂ my appointment?
We request that appointments consisting of 2 or more services as well as large parties be confirmed with a credit card or gift certificate. Please refer to our cancellation policy.
- Are cell phones allowed?
In order to maintain a relaxing environment, cell phones are strongly discouraged in the spa.
- What is your refund policy?
We follow a strict no refund policy. In-store credit is available for any returned products or gift certificates.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit cards or Cash. As of January 1, 2010 we no longer accept checks. If you will be using a Two Rivers Salon & Spa gift certificate as your form of payment, we request that you bring it with you and present it to the cashier upon checkout.
- All prices are subject to change and may vary by technician.
- If you feel you would be more comfortable or better served by another staff member, or if you would like a different perspective, please let us know. We are happy to have clients work with any and all staff members.
- Please let us know if we can do anything to better serve you. We are always open to suggestions and looking to improve. Thank you; your continued support is the reason for our success.