Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and staff has always been top priority at Two Rivers Salon & Spa. Thus, our response to the COVID-19 pandemic is to implement new, more intensive policies, to protect both clients and staff, as well as to contribute to the reduction of community spread COVID-19. Below you will find our new appointment procedures, and our updated sanitation protocols. We are happy to answer any questions regarding our new procedures. We wish to provide a safe and satisfying experience for each client.
New Appointment Procedures:
- Face coverings are required for all our guests, all staff will continue to wear face masks during this phase.
- Clients may not bring additional guests/children to appointment. However, if client is a parent/nurse/aid to someone with a disability, some exceptions will be allowed.
- Please bring only what can be carried on person into appointment. Leave extra items (coats, purses etc) in vehicle.
- Please reschedule if anyone in household is ill. Cancellation fees are temporarily waived.
Two Rivers Salon & Spa places cleanliness and sanitation at the forefront of daily routines. Prior to opening on May 16, 2020 all floors were deep cleaned, carpets shampooed and air filters replaced. The following sanitation and protective procedures have been implemented:
- All shears, brushes, nail clippers, cuticle nippers, tweezers, extractors and other non-porous items are cleaned and disinfected before each use.
- Every hair station, manicure desk, pedicure station, treatment table, head rest, chair mirror or surface touched by guest, will be cleaned and disinfected after each service.
- All electric tools and appliances such as hair clippers or microdermabrasion machines are cleaned and disinfected between each
- All porous items such as nail files or buffers are single use only, and given to the guest at the end of each service.
- A clean cape will be used for each hair service.
- All table linens will be stripped and laundered after each service.
- All items on every station will either be new and unused or disinfected before each
- All high touch surfaces, ie: restroom counters, lockers, showers and door handles, will be disinfected every 60 minutes.
- All samples are individually packaged.
- Service providers must wash hands and have temperature read upon arrival to work, and are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Service providers will wear new, disposable gloves during each service.