Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your patience in rescheduling and moving appointments, as we work through our current world health crisis. The safety of our guests and staff has always been top priority at Two Rivers Salon & Spa. Thus, our response to the COVID-19 pandemic is to implement new, more intensive policies, to protect both clients and staff, as well as to contribute to the reduction of community spread COVID-19. Below you will find our new appointment procedures, and our updated sanitation protocols. We are happy to answer any questions regarding our new procedures. We wish to provide a safe and satisfying experience for each client.
New Appointment Procedures:
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to appointment time, and remain in car. A call or text will alert client when technician is ready.
- Currently, only scheduled appointments are accepted. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Clients may not bring additional guests/children to appointment.
However, if client is a parent/nurse/aid to someone with a disability, some exceptions will be allowed.
- Please bring only what can be carried on person into appointment. Leave extra items (coats, purses etc) in vehicle.
- Please reschedule if anyone in household is ill. Cancellation fees are temporarily waived.
- We will administer contactless temperature readings. If client’s temp reads 100.4 or above, said client will be asked to reschedule.
- Client will be asked to sanitize hands, and complete a short COVID-19 questionnaire, upon arrival. Rescheduling will be immediately required if any of the following questionnaire inquiries are answered affirmatively.
- Have you had a cough or fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you waiting for COVID-19 test results?
- Disposable masks will be provided for all guests. A personal mask is also acceptable. All staff and guests must wear a face mask while in the facility.