Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and staff has always been top priority at Two Rivers Salon & Spa. Thus, our response to the COVID-19 pandemic is to implement new, more intensive policies, to protect both clients and staff, as well as to contribute to the reduction of community spread COVID-19. Below you will find our new appointment procedures, and our updated sanitation protocols. We are happy to answer any questions regarding our new procedures. We wish to provide a safe and satisfying experience for each client.
New Appointment Procedures:
- Face coverings are encouraged for our guests, but not required, all staff will continue to wear face masks during this phase.
- Clients may not bring additional guests/children to the appointment. However, if the client is a parent/nurse/aid to someone with a disability, some exceptions will be allowed.
- Please reschedule if anyone in the household is ill or waiting for Covid-19 test results. Cancellation fees are temporarily waived.
Two Rivers Salon & Spa places cleanliness and sanitation at the forefront of daily routines. The following sanitation and protective procedures have been implemented:
- All shears, brushes, nail clippers, cuticle nippers, tweezers, extractors and other non-porous items are cleaned and disinfected before each use.
- Every hair station, manicure desk, pedicure station, treatment table, head rest, chair mirror or surface touched by guest, will be cleaned and disinfected after each service.
- All electric tools and appliances such as hair clippers or microdermabrasion machines are cleaned and disinfected between each
- All porous items such as nail files or buffers are single use only, and given to the guest at the end of each service.
- A clean cape will be used for each hair service.
- All items on every station will either be new and unused or disinfected before each
- All high touch surfaces, ie: restroom counters, lockers, showers and door handles, will be disinfected every 60 minutes.